Wednesday, September 3, 2008

First Day of School.........FINALLY


Its been a long summer! When the school newsletter came out this summer and said that school did not start until September 2nd I went straight to the director and told her there must have been a typo! I was going to have to take care of my kids for 5 weeks after summer session???????? She assured me there was no typo! It was not as bad as imagined and we just stayed really busy.

Charlie once again has Ms. Mindy which he was super excited about and when we got to school he gave me a kiss, said bye and away he went. Compared to last year when I had to drag him in and stay with him and get him engaged in toys and then leave to his tears! He's growing up!

Stella has Ms. Carol and Ms. Susan, who just love her. Charlie actually had Ms. Carol too and she is great!

A great first day for all of us!!!!

No comments: