Saturday, December 12, 2009

Well we have a problem......

We have never had a male dog and for an important reason.....marking their territory. We have a rug that we had when our other dogs were puppies that they had accidents on. I have had it cleaned a few times and have not had problems. Until now. Clifford can smell that rug from a mile away. I found it all from the black light from the aquarium last night. It was drenched, too many for me to attempt to clean. I was going to replace that rug anyway when I got new furniture for that room, but I rolled it up and that room looks bare now. The positive side is that it was not on my permanent carpet and it was not a new rug, although if it was new he probably would not have done it, but oh well.

No comments: