We had an eventful week last week. We went to see Nana at her house. We got there Wednesday night and I went to book club at Sally's with my friends. Sally made Beef Bougisou how ever you spell it from Julia Child's cook book, it was awesome! Thursday morning I got up and went to the Holiday mart with my girlfriends and the kids stayed with Nana. I got a few Christmas gifts there. We went out to lunch and then I got my makeup done....ooooohhh I miss that so much. Thursday night we went to Aunt Lynsey's house and helped her carve pumpkins and get ready for her party. Friday night we went to the Ya Ya Halloween party at Bridget's. We were finally able to go. This was the first time I went with kids! The kids had a blast. Saturday we got up and Tom, his daughter Jen and boyfriend Adam watched the kids so I took my mom and grandma back to the Holiday mart. This time I got a lot of stuff. You obviously need to go 2 days because I saw stuff I really didn't see the first time! Saturday night we went to Aunt Lyn's for her Halloween party. She had a great turn out and the kids had a blast. They wore their costumes then took them off and Charlie went shirtless so we called him a Chippendale's dancer. Stella tried to take her shirt off too but I reminded her good little girls didn't do that:) Charlie fell asleep there and Stella stayed up until 1100! My night owl. Sunday we got up and went to Granny Jane's ( Tom's mom) for lunch for Tom's dad's birthday and then headed home! We were all exhausted! But worth every moment! I love being close to my friends and family!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment