Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Crazy Weekend

Two of Chip's Med School buddies and their families came to stay the weekend last weekend. We had 6 adults, and 5 kids (4 of which were 3 and under). It was a blast! The kids got along great, no fighting and I think Charlie even found a new girlfriend. He wanted to be by Anna the whole time. I think she was a little over it, being in kindergarten and all:) We went to the Dinosaur museum which was a real bust, then we went to a small amusement park to ride rides which I think was a big hit. That night we went out to eat. I reserved the back room and it was perfect! We had a really good time and it was good to be around old friends and act like we were younger!


2 comments:

kim said...

Charlie's got a new girlfriend?!?! Cora's going to be broken-hearted.
Looking forward to seeing you guys this weekend!!

Girly girl said...

Good times!