Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Stella's First Birthday

Stella turned one on the 16th but we had her party on the 24th. Nana, G.G., Maw Maw, Pap Pap and Granny all came in town to help us celebrate! Granny didn't start out her trip very well. They were 2 hours from home and she fell in Mcdonalds parking lot and had to go to the ER and had stictches! She was a trooper and still managed to have a good time. G.G ended up getting sick during Stella's party and had to miss part of it! Despite everything we had a fun time. We had a little party at our house with Chili, cake and homeade ice cream. I think I was more excited about her outfit than the party. Its so fun dressing her and as Jan says I better put her in what I want now because soon she will have an opinion!

No comments: