Friday, January 30, 2009
Lights out.......again!
Ever since we have lived here we have not had any snow or really any cold weather. I am always wishing for snow so I can take my kids to play in it. Well, I got my wish! We had a horrible Ice Storm with the snow and have not had electricity for 3 days now. We are lucky to have friends here that do have it so we have been staying with them and I am sure we are wearing out our welcome! Thanks Jennie and Kris! Its so frustrating! AND another tree fell and over our front door, so that is fun again too! We went to pack up some things and the house was a nice 40 degrees! They say 10 days but I am keeping my fingers crossed it will be sooner. As my Grandma says after 3 days house guests start to smell like dead fish!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
O my goodness Stephanie! I feel so sorry for you...hang in there. It will make for lots of memories and good stories to tell. Take care and I hope you are staying warm.
Post a Comment