Saturday, December 20, 2008

First Haircut

When Chip noticed Stella's hair growing into a mullet in the back it was time for the first haircut. Of course with a girl you want to grow her hair into long locks. Poor Stella I think she will have hair just like me and will look better with it short. She got her first stacked Bob. When Charlie had his first haircut I took him to a kids place and he got a picture, certificate and his locks of hair, so I felt that I had to do the same for Stella. She rode in a jeep and got to watch cartoons(doesn't like tv like her brother). Charlie thought he was pretty cool too riding in his hummer, watching Thomas, eating a sucker and doing a puzzle all at the same time! I didn't get a picture of the "Bob" but you can figure it out.




No comments: