Today we participated in the 1 mile family fun walk for breast cancer. Charlie was super excited for the"race" and thought he was cool with his own shirt and his own race number. Not sure Chip was too excited for it as it being his first race and all. Stella was down with whatever we wanted and well me....I was dying to run it! Of course Chip was on call so we had to pick him up from the hospital and then head down there so I was unable to run this one. I would like to start running again just 5K's if Chip is ever home on a weekend even! Once the race was over Charlie was ready to eat and that is all he wanted to do so most pictures of him he would not cooperate. We then headed to the farmer's market to get him a big cinnamon roll! Oh and just in case you didn't know Charlie won the race!
No comments:
Post a Comment