So I have never considered myself creative, as you will see why. I saw these adorable Tie Dye Pumpkin shirts in a magazine so I decided "We can do that!" I went to get the supplies and of course they were out of Orange Rit(the dye) so I bought a brand I have not heard of but surely it will do the same thing right? Well the "other" brand was only a small amount of liquid so it did not allow me to soak the shirts to get them as dark as I would have liked. The faces were also a bit harder than I thought especially on fabric that stretches! Anyway I did put them on them for school today and Charlie liked it so that is all that mattered. I did throw a bit of my own into it too though, on Stella's I gave her some bling with Glitter and with Charlie I outlined the pumpkin part in Glow in the Dark. Maybe I will get better as time marches on.....or is it the thought that counts:)
1 comment:
can they get any cuter???
Post a Comment