Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Congratulations Chip!

Chip has officially completed his masters program! I can't remember exactly what its in but its like Epidemiology and Research Studies. I am so proud of him. He truly is the hardest worker I know. Besides School, he has been Working 60 hours a week at least, writing research papers, presenting papers and spending time with his family. I could have never done it and really he never gets overwhelmed! I wish I could be that good and dedicated to want something so badly. You are an inspiration to all of us and I love you soooooo much! Thanks for being a great husband and Dad. Congratulations!!!!!! Oh and I am sure he got a 4.0, he won't admit it yet until its out but I am sure of it. And he probably will never read this so someone can tell him that I do support him and am proud of everything he does!
Oh wait I forgot, about the picture. So in honor of graduating they treated us to dinner on the Riverboat last night. It was fun and good food. We actually have been going out and getting a babysitter so its felt sooo good to just talk with each other.

1 comment:

kim said...

i am soooo . . . jealous that he's done with that stupid program & i've still got a year to go.