


Once again I was on my sick bed with Strept Throat! I think I may have had it once as a kid and have had it twice in 6 months!!! its awful. And of course Chip was not home for 2 nights in a row, while I was sick. My in laws were out of town and I had to call my mommy balling to come down and help me please!!!!!! So graciously she came to take care of my kids, do my laundry and cook for us! My sister even surprised us and came with her!!! I was so happy! Just wish I felt better so I could have enjoyed their company! I took an antibiotic early so by Saturday morning I was sooo much better.
I had been wanting to try this cake doughnut recipe I found and Charlie and I were craving doughnuts. Aunt Lynnie was nice enough to take it on made them for us! They were sooo good!
Thank you mom and Lyn I am so lucky to have you both and have you so close to help me!
No comments:
Post a Comment