If you really know me, you know how important my family is to me, even more important than that is having them with me and the most important is being together for holidays, which anymore doesn't happen regularly. But this Thanksgiving I was so blessed to have everyone here at my house! We had Chip, Me, Charlie, Stella, Mary, Charlie, Granny, Aunt Connie, Danna, Bertie, Lynsey, Garrett, Sam, Tom, Granny Jane(Tom's mom), Anna May(Tom's Aunt) all here for dinner. Then after dinner my Aunt Rhonda and her family were in town and they came over and my neighbors came over for dessert! It was chaotic and I loved every minute of it! I had a lot to be thankful this Thanksgiving and was so happy to share with all of my family. Thanks to those who made the trip even if it was for a few hours or 24 hours! I hope you all know how much appreciate it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment