So we all completed our first ever week of Vacation Bible School. And yes when I say all I mean me too! I actually volunteered for it. I had a group of 12 first graders with another teacher and 2 youth helpers. It was really fun, but very exhausting. I was so nervous about it, because as most of you know the Bible is not my strongest subject:) that I got a fever blister! It all worked out and Charlie loved it. He did not want to leave and would sing songs with me at home. We celebrated the end with a program of all the songs we learned. Charlie walked in all smiley and then just stood there. Pretty funny! He may not be the performer that his sister will be. She spent the week in the nursery and the said she stripped and talked the whole time.........that's my girl!
Sooo for 2 days now I have been trying to upload the video and now that we are in the boonies and our internet connection stinks I can't do it. If you want to see it you will just have to visit to watch it on the computer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment