Tuesday, March 18, 2008

My Birthday!

Today is my 34th Brithday! I know I am old! Its amazing how getting older affects the excitement of it all. Its pouring down rain here and Charlie is home sick from school, so what am I doing......updating my blog! Thank you for all the calls, cards and gifts! Chip said he had something small for me and I told him I hoped it was a bottle of wine! Sad huh?????

3 comments:

Girly girl said...

Happy Birthday!! Mine is on Saturday and I'll be 31 and we have absolutely no plans except we might color Easter Eggs. Boy how times change.

Anonymous said...

Hey Stephanie! Love to see all the pictures. Happy birthday. Know you're busy but try to take a little time for yourself...even if it's in the bathtub with that "little" bottle of wine. :) Lisa

kim said...

Augh!!! I missed it!
Happy belated birthday!