
We have had a fun week this past week. Nana and G.G. came to visit. The original purpose of their trip was to come and stay with me because Chip had a conference, well......Chip ended up getting sick from Charlie who was sick the week before and decided he was to sick to go out of town. That was fine, but then Nana started not feeling well but thank goodness it only lasted a day! They were supposed to leave yesterday but ended up getting stranded because the Kansas City airport was closed....hee hee I loved it! We went to Chuck E Cheese for lunch and to the mall shopping, which I think was much better than going home! I got some R&R since I had been taking care of all the sick people and got spoiled and I think gained 5 lbs from G.G's cooking! Charlie now says G.G and did say Nana a few times but likes to call her"shop" hee hee. We have a lot of visitors coming up. Pap Pap and Grandma are coming this weekend, then Jan and Mindy are coming the 2nd weekend in March, Aunt Lynnie is coming the next weekend, and then I may be going with Chip to Ft. Lauderdale......we will see!
No comments:
Post a Comment