Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Night Owl

So my precious little Stella is a night owl......her mother is not! At first when we got home she had her days and nights mixed up and now she just wants to stay up until midnight!!! The good thing is she will then sleep until about 5 0r 6 so I am getting a good stretch of sleep. Its okay right now because Charlie is gone to Grandma and Grandpa's, but will be coming back on Friday! My friend Jan has a theory and I really think we should research it a little further to see if she is right, of course I always think she is. She thinks that babies born in the evening or night have sleep issues as infants and babies born in the morning hours have better sleep habits as infants. It totally makes sense! Charlie was born at 922 am and has always been a great sleeper from day 1 and Stella was born at 648 pm and is out of whack! I am agreeing until its proven wrong and hope that if I do decide to have any more children they are born in the morning!

No comments: