


Well, 36 weeks and these are the only pictures we have of my belly! I was so good with Charlie and took pictures every 4 weeks of the progress if not more often and I have been so bad already. We have decided that I am smaller this time around after thinking for so long that I was bigger. Charlie can point and pat "his baby" and kiss it but really has no idea his world is about to be rocked! Hopefully I will get better with the baby book and pictures, but from what everyone has told me.........probably not! Sorry baby #2!
3 comments:
You look so great! Unfortunately they are right. I think I have two scrapbooks of Anna and I haven't done a single page for poor Carter yet. Yet! I'm still delusionally optimistic.
you look great! i must be a really bad mom - i didn't do belly pics or any scrapbooking for Cora and she's my only. hopefully that hasn't damaged her permanently.
Gee...at 36 weeks I delivered!
I don't even own a baby book for Ryan yet...and we took NO belly pics.
So, we both are slackers. At least you have this super cool blog now.
Post a Comment